Free Starsports1,2,3,4 12M topoup

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Frnds,
I am using multi-connection in airtel digital tv and i hav got activated " STARSPORTS COMBO (i.e 1,2,3,4) 12M TOPUP" for my first connection without any call or msg to cc. When i enqired about this for my second connection, they (cc) told that there is not such an offer and it is activated by back entry team. Even some of my friends alsso got this offer.:):):)

lashok13 said:
Frnds,
I am using multi-connection in airtel digital tv and i hav got activated " STARSPORTS COMBO (i.e 1,2,3,4) 12M TOPUP" for my first connection without any call or msg to cc. When i enqired about this for my second connection, they (cc) told that there is not such an offer and it is activated by back ent team. Even some of my friends alsso got this offer.:):):)
Bro,
I think u got the top up free of cost. Bcz company added "ESS combo 12M free" top up to many old customers in the month of OCT 2013.

Dth Thrissur said:
Bro,
I think u got the top up free of cost. Bcz company added "ESS combo 12M free" top up to many old customers in the month of OCT 2013.

This was part of their deal with starindia.Airtel was comitted to provide 100% subscriber base to starsports.So they added back to lower packs ,then started 57paisa scheme,35paisa scheme.Those few who were left after these schemes were given free topups.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock