Free!-the Final Stroke- the second volume | 29th July,2022

Seems like Jujutsu Kaisen has brought a revolution in Indian market for Anime content. I really hope more and more anime movies come to the big screen 👍🏻

Seems like Jujutsu Kaisen has brought a revolution in Indian market for Anime content. I really hope more and more anime movies come to the big screen 👍🏻

OEjKZCa.jpg

PVR Pictures are planning more Anime movie release in Indian theatres - they posted poll in their Instagram story

next anime movies are : The Quintessential Quintuplets , after that other anime movie could be Isekai Quartet: Another World , according to their vote poll which they got from followers

Last edited:
is their possibility for detective conan anime movie release too as it has more fan base compared to free-swim/sports based anime movie in Indian theatres
No, i guess. Because of 1000+ episodes barrier. People haven't caught up with Conan. So it's difficult. It don't even comes in West.

One Piece Film Red can come. There is heavy demand for it from Indian anime fans.

Quintessential Quintuplets got maximum votes. Why are they releasing Free! instead? Or are they going to release the other two titles as well?
I doubt Free! is even remotely as popular as Quintessential Quintuplets.

Quintessential Quintuplets got maximum votes. Why are they releasing Free! instead? Or are they going to release the other two titles as well?
I doubt Free! is even remotely as popular as Quintessential Quintuplets.
they might release isekai quartet if they get good or ok response for free titled swim based anime movie- don't know it feels like they just want to use it as trial or use license for short term , in august Dragon ball super superhero movie would be releasing . they should have just waited and released quintessential quintuplets later, there is another anime movie which has huge demand in India - One piece red movie . both one piece , DBS even quintessential as shown in votes have more fans . may be they want to check release of niche anime movies by releasing in trial in less theatres apart from popular anime movies in theatres .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock