Discussion Free vs Pay. Where are you watching IPL this season?

Where are you watching IPL this season?

• Pay on Star Sports channels.

• Freeview if available on upcoming regional Star Sports HD channels.

• Catch odd matches on Star Utsav Movies.

• Bundled Star Sports 4K channel with DTH/OTT bundle.

• Freestream on JioCinema.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neither r these things sometimes in control of the broadcaster / platform / production company so we should not become too irritated with it. Companies try to provide best experience but issues do happen, as a customer we can provide feedback after knowing the correct reason or ask the broadcaster / platform about it and then form an opinion. Sure as a customer we r paying and companies earning thru ad revenue so quality is of much importance but we should be little bit responsible/balanced while sharing views rather than just criticizing without knowing facts about an issue
DTH/Satellite channel was the old and experienced technology and 4K streaming of live cricket/sport is new to us, at least in India (even 4k live production also). We cant compare with old vs new as of now.

Star sports & tv channels showing ipl 2023 will be blocked on TataPlay.com & on other platforms providing these tv channels using internet as Star does not have Digital (internet) streaming rights.
I don't think they'll block it on TataPlay. If they do so, then I'm only left with the option of checking the score on cricbuzz! Can't access JioCinema at my work place as the admin team blocked the URL. 😔

I don't think they'll block it on TataPlay. If they do so, then I'm only left with the option of checking the score on cricbuzz! Can't access JioCinema at my work place as the admin team blocked the URL. 😔
Put your house tv to your workplace for some days. That's the only option left.
😅

Put your house tv to your workplace for some days. That's the only option left.
😅
No need to carry house tv. Spending more time at cafeteria is an other option too! There they'll air IPL on TV. 😜

every Broadcaster/OTT are corporates giant if they have Multiple Fathers/Investors like Gulf/Qatar investments and hard earned Public money LIC.
Gulf/Qatar have money in their land

every Broadcaster/OTT are corporates giant if they have Multiple Fathers/Investors like Gulf/Qatar investments and hard earned Public money LIC.
Don't try to put your Political views and frustration here, go and post that on Twitter.

Every Company, every firm decide to invest in viable business where there's a potential growth for business and multidimensional expansion

Don't try to put your Political views and frustration here, go and post that on Twitter.

Every Company, every firm decide to invest in viable business where there's a potential growth for business and multidimensional expansion
It's not about political views, Broadcaster like Neo and 1sports had these Investors today they are acquired many sports media Rights As Reliance, Disney or Sony Acquired Rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock