• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,008

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Slumdog Millionaire actress Freida Pinto rubbishes the report of her getting married to her co-star and beau Dev Patel. It was reported in the media that Freida secretly married to Dev.

Rubbishing the rumor, Freida said, “With [Slumdog Millionaire], we went through the same experience together and no one will ever know - not even our friends and family - what that was like”.

She added, “No, we're not married. I can't even imagine we'll be married in five years… OK, I'm saying no right now; tomorrow I might surprise you. Who knows?”

Dev and Freida met on the set of Danny Boyle’s Oscar winning movie, ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ and ever since they are together.

Read more: Freida Pinto denies marrying Dev Patel | Dev Patel | Freida Pinto http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/freida-pinto-denies-marrying-dev-patel/7719/#ixzz1UiZqJH4w

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock