Friday Fiesta

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 942

BaLaG

Reaction score
The month of Aadi is over. Looks like it's time for big films to hit the screens. With a lot of 'mega movies' waiting to see the light of the day, we have two releases this week - one from the most reputed AVM Productions and the other spreading the message of Periyar.

friday190811_1.jpg

Mudhal Idam

AVM Productions, the famed production house that has rendered many a quality entertainer, and is now ready with its 175th film 'Mudhal Idam'. It has 'Mynaa' fame Vidharth in the lead. Newcomer Kumaran directs the movie.

Speaking about the movie, producer AVM Saravanan, says, "We are introducing a lot of new talents through Mudhal Idam. The script was so impressive that we decided to make it our 175th production".

"The director has scripted the film with a right mix of poignancy and action with a liberal dose of comedy", Saravanan said. Noting that the trend of Tamil cinema is oriented towards breezy, humorous films, he said the film is backed with a strong storyline and promising cast.

friday190811_2.jpg

Vengayam

Sathyaraj, known for his rationalistic ideas, is doing the real on reel for 'Vengayam', a film directed by newcomer Rajkumar. For the veteran is appearing himself (actor Sathyaraj) in a guest role specially shaped for him in the movie.

"I found the role very interesting when Rajkumar approached me. 'Vengayam' is a word often used by Periyar. The title itself conveys a lot of meaning," says the actor.

He adds: "At the same time, the film will not be a campaign to spread the principles of Periyar. It will come with enough commercial elements to cater to the tastes of all sections of the audiences."

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock