friend's life T20 in HD

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,237

dino29

Reaction score
star cricket hd has started telecasting domestic t20 tournament of England friend's life T20 IN HD. this is the first time that Star Cricket HD is telecasting a domestic tornament in HD so enjoy!!

yes brothe they are its a good news for all tata sky hd users.but others are not giving it???

^^^don't know :lol just asking :u

karthik said:
Bapun Raz said:
yes brothe they are its a good news for all tata sky hd users.but others are not giving it???

Videocon ?
:)

It is applicable to all the Star Cricket HD viewers.....

I also saw the English T20 S/F and Finals on Saturday which was also telecasted in Starcricket HD in HD....

I felt that the Star Production HD content is better than the Sky Production HD content...

well dear the match u saw was a production of sky sports , star just took signal from their sister concern sky of england

Dear I know that and thats the reason i said the Star Production HD content is slightly better than SKy....

I saw the T20 HD matches live in Star Cricket which produced by Sky...2011 WC matches HD Content or Champions league HD content was better than the T20 live match which was telecasted on Saturday in HD.....

I know very well Sky & Star are the same companies....my point was ESS production HD content was better than Sky Sports T20 HD Content which was shown live on Saturday....

yes u r right, u must have seen that india-england test match in hd was also not upto the mark and it was a vproduction of sky sports hd

I am glad that you got my point...but similarly when Star Cricket Telecasts the Channel 9 HD content highlights...it looks better than the Sky production match highlights.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock