Discussion Friends reunion telecast in india

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,689

Who should stream/ telecast friends reunion ?

• Total voters

Aksgr

Reaction score
WB studios has announced friends reunion to stream on HBO max on 27th.
Currently friends show ( all 10 season ) are available on Comedy central India and Netflix India .
Comedy central also shared the reunion promo. And WB and Viacom18 have agreement of sharing WB non movie content trough Viacom channels. Where can we see the reunion ( except torent or telegram )
1xBQ1Uw.jpg

ZEE 5 for ott then which channel telecast on TV ? And how ZEE get deal any idea Because I heard WB have Viacom and Netflix partnership in India

ZEE 5 for ott then which channel telecast on TV ? And how ZEE get deal any idea Because I heard WB have Viacom and Netflix partnership in India
They paid more that's it. Even in UK the rights is sold to sky which is their rival Comcast owned company. Soon in a year it will come to discovery plus or whatever they launch post merge.
And regarding on TV . They won't telecast it on TV.

They paid more that's it. Even in UK the rights is sold to sky which is their rival Comcast owned company. Soon in a year it will come to discovery plus or whatever they launch post merge.
And regarding on TV . They won't telecast it on TV.
Sky has the exclusive content deal with HBO MAX for their originals. WM sold max originals to third party players who have HBO exclusive deals (apart from India).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock