From 01-Jan-2015, South Mega SD pack price increases

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
From 01-Jan-2015, South Mega SD pack price increases to Rs.420pm. Current price is Rs.400pm. I just received the SMS.

its already increased bro.:s
with addition of Unbelieveable no. of channels such as Baby tv, CNN, Zee Premiere, Epic, ID, Disney jr, Zee q, 9xo etc.:(

When it was increased?

I don't see any thread running for South Mega pack. Threads are there for Mega (ROI) pack which was increased from 01-Nov-14.

54d92938bb6efbed2a29c8bd4ff75eaa.jpg

Sadiq said:
When it was increased?

I don't see any thread running for South Mega pack. Threads are there for Mega (ROI) pack which was increased from 01-Nov-14.

on the same day, south pack prices also increased.:no
(1) South Eco. sports Now Rs.315 pm without any English movies channels & with more than 35 channel addition.:(
(2) South Mega pack for Rs.420 pm with more than 50 channel additions this year in this pack.:(
(3) South Ultra remain same at Rs.475 pm with More than 50 channel additions.:(

& i was banned at that time.:s
so, i am not posted it.:s

Anyway, nobody shared this and I also not aware of this and got SMS only by today.

Sadiq said:
Anyway, nobody shared this and I also not aware of this and got SMS only by today.

Ok then.:tup
Airtel is too costly dth in south for higher packs as lowest pack price is just Rs.150 pm.:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock