Discussion From 1st Feb avoid pay channels and start increasing the TRP of FTA channels #avoid pay channels soap

I will only buy Star Sports 1 HD and Sony Ten 1 HD. I'll stream rest of the content online which won't bring much difference as I never watch anything without being on my phone. I was watching A Star is Born today. I am pretty sure I missed 90 per cent of the movie while being on my phone.

Star's bouquets composition is good. Sports, entertainment, movies and infotainment in their value pack while others missing anyones.And this year their sports channels are worth since so many major cricket events are coming.Sony lacks regional entertainment and movie channels. Zee lacks sports. Considering this factors not thinking only Star is overpriced. But boycotting Star will be effective than others.

Entertainment is very costly in India . they are rich people.
Gst on flight tickets is 5%. Travelling in flight s people are poor in india

watching movie in theater has less gst...TV is one entertainment for poor and middle class family sit and spend time together they dont have lavish money to go out and spend but govt is charging them high tax even as middle class or poor have to think twice too watch television channels...

i feel most expensive pack is of zee tv if u compare it with star in rs 120 they r giving sports channels as well and where as zee in 85rs they are giving zeetv.&tv and movie channels(hindi and eng) and most of time movies shuffle around between the channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock