FTA Channel Chooser

apoorvai

Reaction score
Hi,

Please any body let me know, IS THERE freedom available in TS to choose our own FTA Channels ? Whatever FTA Channels I want, I can Choose ???

As TS is providing FTA along-with Multiple Languages Channels (Which are useless). So Instead of Watching Other Language Channel, I can Choose HINDI CHANNELS.

Your Feedback / Update is highly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance.

You have freedom to choose any FTA channels you want. Most FTA channels comes complimentary with Tata Sky connection. The complimentary channels doesn't count against the 100 channel provided with your subscription.

Hi, Thanks for REPLY.
But As per my discussion with Customer Care, he said there is no OPTION to opt your(mine) own FTA Channels.

If you select your own pack you can choose FTA channels. If you are selecting tatasky packs you can't select the FTA channels. I also have that problem and I posted a thread last month about this same issue. It is what it is.

If you select your own pack you can choose FTA channels. If you are selecting tatasky packs you can't select the FTA channels. I also have that problem and I posted a thread last month about this same issue. It is what it is.
HI,
Thanks for your reply

Please will u share LINK of your POST so that I can refer that one. May be Most of Answers of my questions available there.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for REPLY.
But As per my discussion with Customer Care, he said there is no OPTION to opt your(mine) own FTA Channels.
I have selected my favorite fta channels like international English news.

Yes. My selection is sun tv broadcaster's pack and all others are also carte.
Tamil fta add-on
Malayalam fta add on
Panjabi fta add on
English news by ala carte
Hindi music by ala carte.
Go to Tata sky mobile page, click user account in right top, give your mobile number and submit, click menu and manage pack, then modify your pack.

Thank you very much.

Please Help me to select Which Hardware (STB) I choose of TS ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock