Seeking Help FTA Channel Removal by Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hideyoshi9797

Reaction score
This morning I switched to NHK World Japan (Ch #398) and I saw a notification that the channel shall be removed w.e.f. 16 July. I wanted to know if I can later add it back? I don't mind paying for it.

Already @Deepu Darling bro answered your question.
Sorry for the repetition. Although what I'm a little curious and worried about is the fact that how likely will the deal be signed? Because this is the first time I've come across such issue, I have no idea about how things happen. What is the possibility of the deal being materialized?
Thanks for the help.

Sorry for the repetition. Although what I'm a little curious and worried about is the fact that how likely will the deal be signed? Because this is the first time I've come across such issue, I have no idea about how things happen. What is the possibility of the deal being materialized?
Thanks for the help.

That depends upon the broadcaster's willingness to extend the deal or not by paying up the carriage fee.

Please continue here DDF Exclusive - 25 more Channels will be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock