FTA channel RTL Plus to launch in June

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
On 4 June, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland will be launching a new, linear, free-to-air channel called RTL Plus, to join the Cologne-based broadcasting group’s portfolio of channels.

RTL Plus will offer a programme mix comprising popular classics and exclusive own productions. The range of programmes on offer will be shaped by hit formats that helped to make RTL channel successful. RTL Plus’ prime time offering will differ every day, offering viewers another chance to watch such RTL shows as ‘Bauer sucht Frau’ (‘The Farmer Wants a Wife’), Dr. Stefan Frank, Hinter Gittern – Der Frauenknast (‘Behind Bars – The Women’s Prison’),’ Einsatz in 4 Wänden’ (‘Home DIY Challenge’),

Doppelter Einsatz (‘Double Deployment’). The daytime viewing on offer will include documentary formats like ‘Mein Baby’ (‘My Baby’) and ‘Unsere erste gemeinsame Wohnung’ (‘Our First Shared Flat’) as well as the justice shows Das Jugendgericht (Juvenile Court), ‘Das Strafgericht’ (‘Criminal Court’) and ‘Das Familiengericht’ (‘Family Court’).

The exclusive own productions that will become fixtures in the new channel’s schedule will be new episodes of the game shows ‘Familienduell’ (‘Family Duel’) and ‘Jeopardy’, which are already in the making and will feature in RTL Plus’ programme schedule starting from autumn 2016.

The new channel will be headed by Jan Peter Lacher, who will fulfil this role as well as his duties as RTL Television senior VP programme planning. In both these jobs, he will report to RTL television programme MD Frank Hoffmann.

Read more at: FTA channel RTL Plus to launch in June | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Personally I like thakur brother .always he wants to gives new information to ddf users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock