FTA Channels Can Be Received In Mpeg-2 STB

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

I Have A FTA STB Local Brand,

I Want To Know That Using Videocon D2H HD Antenna Connection, What Are The FTA Channels I Can Get In My STB Which Is Mpeg-2,

But The Thing Is My STB LNB Freq Configured In 5150,

Here Is The Screenshot Of Some FTA Chennels At 93.5 E (NSS)

[attachment=1746]

No you can't get any channel in Mpeg 2 in d2h Tp,
Tune you Dish to DD Directplus then you can get all DD Direct channels.

Gs bhai actually he is viewing DDD+ in it currently but willing to scan D2H TP to get the Test & FTA Channels from it. :k

Well Using My Dish TruHD Antenna & Monoblock LNB & MPEG-2 STB, Can I Get Any FTA Chennels From Any Other Satellite

If Yes Which Sat It Is & Tracking Details Pls

Not possible in MPEG 2 Stb, you have to buy a MPEG 4 Stb to scan d2h channels.

Vadirocks said:
Well Using My Dish TruHD Antenna & Monoblock LNB & MPEG-2 STB, Can I Get Any FTA Chennels From Any Other Satellite

If Yes Which Sat It Is & Tracking Details Pls
Hello friend Vadirocks, Yes you can get many channel in MPEG-2 on your box with the help of C-band dish and also Ku band dish. Now you can also see my threads they are full of FTA'S channels with 80% in Mpeg-2 .:)

Now mainly you have ku dish as your first post so you can hunt the ABS-1
@ 75*E for 40 to 50 channels fta on this sat,After DD+ this is the Top most satellite to have all type of masala. There are two many satellites you can hunt,But mostly are in C band ,So if you have or plaining to buy 6ft C band dish then tell me for more Asistance.......Enjoy. Thanks:)

As Of Now I'm Looking To Get Some FTA Channels In Ku Band,

Where Can I Get Frequency Details For ABS-1?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock