FTA channels without recharging

Status
Not open for further replies.

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to know whether we can watch fta channels without recharging in dish tv. What we have to do for it?

You have to get a connection of Dish Tv, using a HD/Normal receiver you can watch FTA channels of Dish TV as well as DD Freedish.

profsathya said:
I would like to know whether we can watch fta channels without recharging in dish tv. What we have to do for it?

no...it is not possible

one trick was there but now they have update there software. so not possible i think

Johny said:
You have to get a connection of Dish Tv, using a HD/Normal receiver you can watch FTA channels of Dish TV as well as DD Freedish.
Yes i have got dish tv normal receiver. How to receive my switch off date is nov 2. Others are giving not possible?

profsathya said:
Yes i have got dish tv normal receiver. How to receive my switch off date is nov 2. Others are giving not possible?

I guess previously they were providing FTA channels of dd direct and some other FTA channels.Now they have stopped.

Yes you can watch free channels after your dish gets deactvated. I have a new trick to watch fta channels on your dishtv & going to share it very soon here

Mudasir 4K said:
Yes you can watch free channels after your dish gets deactvated. I have a new trick to watch fta channels on your dishtv & going to share it very soon here

Plz share it before nov2 bro...it vl b helpful for @profsatya bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock