• Thread starter gunaa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 4,809

gunaa

Reaction score
Hai friends.
I am new member to this forum.
How to view fta chennels in airtel digital stb.
please help me.

^^^

hii gunna,
U can not view any FTA Channel in ADTV:)

u can view fta channel in airtel stb but first of all u need to a active subscriber of adtv , 2nd if u have adtv old stb model with up side button u watch fta channel in old box.

Vikram said:
u can view fta channel in airtel stb but first of all u need to a active subscriber of adtv , 2nd if u have adtv old stb model with up side button u watch fta channel in old box.

Hai vikram
I am current active subscriber of adtv.
I have adtv old stb model with up side buttons.
please tell me next option.

Vikram said:

As per Reports you cannot watch FTA Channels from other Sats. on any STB Make,model or software version.

if Your Adtv Stb in Active Mode u can Watching fta channel with free to air channel menu in airtel stb, select user tp in transponder list and serch this transponder in free to air channel menu,
Soon We Post images for fta Reception in Airtel Digital Tv .

Vikram said:
if Your Adtv Stb in Active Mode u can Watching fta channel with free to air channel menu in airtel stb, select user tp in transponder list and serch this transponder in free to air channel menu,

yes you can scan,but it shows information not available and sometimes even if it scans it will just store the channels but when you go to watch them it will show Error Code 8"services will resume shortly".

Arsh25 said:
Vikram said:

Hai vikram,
I search store the channels but when I go to watch them it will show Error Code 8"services will resume shortly".
Please reply this problem.

gunaa said:
Hai vikram,
I search store the channels but when I go to watch them it will show Error Code 8"services will resume shortly".
Please reply this problem.

This is exactly what i was saying in my previous post.

this what happening , what a heck of these stb , thay why not allowing to users to use it widely , even if thay enable how thay loose . nothing , as even thay(STB) are alredy dead who is not using it (subscription 0ver) , ultimatly those are dead huge revenue loss , if this fecility enabled atleast some of the dead stb's come to alive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock