FULL - ON HD

meera ras

Reaction score
Dear sir
what is this?
this is my 7th email about Pack Related.
please check my all emails.

sir
few days ago i paid 5000.00 to dish TV VIA India's No. 1 Website For INSTANT RECHARGE For PREPAID MOBILE & DTH
n dish TV automatically switch to SOUTH WORLD SPORTS.
but i dont want SOUTH WORLD SPORTS.
i want Full on HD with 20% discount for 5000/= & 660/=also
so please remove it ASAP.
Note
one of your CC call agent told me again recharge 660/= n i did but still no any channel changed ,other one told me keep channel 96 till 15m . n i did but still no changed .so please do it now,
1st Remove SOUTH WORLD SPORTS. All i want ( one year or more with 20% discount or more )
2nd language Tamil Zone south
3rd add ( joy pack )
4th Add Avail 1 mandatory Regional add-on sms code ( 983 )
5th Add ( Full on HD )
please reply me asap. thanks
after u switch to FULL - ON HD . please MSG me to my dish TV or email me. thanks again

Note
i try to do via online but they says You are fixed term plan subscriber you can’t downgrade the pack.
please downgrade to lower pack to joy pack with 20% discount for one years or more. for 5660/=
other all i can do it by my self via online . except downgrade to lower pack
note .Instead of calling me why y dont u email me to
[email protected]
please jest do it ASAP
Thanks

Terms & Conditions

The Offer(s) can be availed only upon payment of the Full Month Recharge (as applicable) in maximum two transactions. Month refers to a period of 30 days.

Lock-in Period shall apply.

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. The subscriber shall not be allowed to avail any other offer and/or move away from the subscribed pack and/or combination during the entire subscription period except upgrading to any higher pack subject to making payment of the differential amount for the remaining subscription period. Downgrade shall not be allowed during the subscription period.

note its automatically switch to SOUTH WORLD SPORTS.
few days ago my dish is disconnected.
so i paid 5000.00 for switch on. but its automatically switch to SOUTH WORLD SPORTS.
so please modify to
Tamil Zone south
add ( joy pack )
Add Avail 1 mandatory Regional add-on sms code ( 983 )
Add ( Full on HD )
ill hope u can understanding me. thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock