Full TV Screen

myselfmks

Reaction score
Yesterday at my home d2h service engineer visited they found my 2222 HD STB is faulty & replace it with new STB HD 6666 RF but after its installation I found that my TV screen not showing full picture.
Please also let me know how to lock channels in this STB..??

Please Help me how to keep it Right...

Welcome to DDF!

Post a snap to see what actually the issue.

Are you seeing the EPG bar completely or even that is also not visible fully?

Anyway, check the settings for video for TV type, ratio and 4:3 picture settings.

I have no led or lcd tv having only Normal TV : EPG bar is also showing.
TV pucture set on ratio 4:3 but problem still not resolved.

I want to know; 6666 RF HD box work fine on Led or LCD tv.???

should I move to led instead of normal TV.

All box should work fine in both CRT and LCD/LED TVs. Can you post the screenshot of picture settings?

myselfmks bro, Welcome to DDF. 
Your concern should be communicated to D2h Engg during installation. It's not possible that he just installed the whole set up but didn't check the picture.
Also as Sadiq bro said, every STB works fine with every type of TV. Just check your STB picture setting. 
I think you are unable to post images. But without that we can't help you. So if you can't do the setting yourself, call CC Toll Free Number with your RTN, they will immediately solve the issue.

Thanks friends;
Problem resolved itself, now getting full screen pictures..

But I am still confused between 2222 STB & 6666 STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock