• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Discussion Future of 4K in India

• Thread starter Zakhan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 18,608

Zakhan

Registered
Reaction score
After cricket world cup 2015.there is nothing content available in 4k.travel xp 4k india had to lunch in February 2017 but not .what is future of 4k?

im_dude

Contributor
Reaction score
IMO..4k will progress through streaming apps like Netflix.With penetration of gigabit internet we will have progress. There is no future of premium content on DTH. Peaple these days are too busy to follow schedules on TV.They prefer to view at their choice of time which streaming apps can only provide.

Max9

Banned
Reaction score
I guess 2019 world cup will be the next big 4k draw. Hope Tata sky releases 4k DVR box by then.

Rishithulyan

Registered
Reaction score
When national broadcaster Doordarshan has not even launched any HD channel and overall number of HD channels still under 100, I think 4k is still a dream in India.

Bro, you are misinformed. Doordharshan has an HD channel named DD HD broadcasted through GSAT-10 @ 83°East.

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
IMO..4k will progress through streaming apps like Netflix.With penetration of gigabit internet we will have progress. There is no future of premium content on DTH. Peaple these days are too busy to follow schedules on TV.They prefer to view at their choice of time which streaming apps can only provide.

In 2017 we are at 89th with average speed 6 Mbps are you are dreaming about gigabyte internet

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock