FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD to shutdown on 8th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
FYI-TV18-e1591305530585-1024x1024.jpg

AETN18 Media run FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD has become the latest channel to shutdown after the coronavirus pandemic disrupted India. The broadcaster is all set to shutdown FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD from 8th...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: FYI TV18 and FYI TV18 HD to shutdown on 8th July. Please add to the discussion here.

At first, the discontinuing date of Fyi TV18 channel was decided 30th June. Suddenly, they have changed their plan and extend it for 8 more days.

After Fyi TV18, Next is History TV18.

Good move...😡
Fyi TV18 HD was exclusive only to sun direct .not sure whether broadcaster or dth operator issue but this was imminent....&xplor HD will face the same fate soon

@JollyLNB bhai u were asking why viacom18 is not shutting chs... Now they have joined club so that sony alone is not blamed. :)

Anyways i m not sad as in India lifestyle chs just show food shows mostly thru the day and i do not like to binge watch them... Hope discovery launches travel channel soon in India

May be Fyi tv again relaunch with Star network???

Agreement issue?? Axn is no more sony property...

I will badly miss, hope others also
Tiny houses world
Waterfront houses hunting
Cakes related program
Sheffield real estate
You can't turn that into a house
Skin wars
Man vs child
Homegrown makeover
Nadiya family favorites
Bikini and board walks
Parveens Indian kitchen
Extreme chocolate makers
Get out
Recipes that made me
All were excellent shows

Very very bad decesion by tv18 to shutdown
Price was very less
:mad: :angry2: 😔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock