Geet and Maan to die in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Napster

Reaction score
geet.jpg

Viewers have already seen that Maan has lost his memory in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and in the upcoming episodes the show will reach a high-point when Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) will breathe their last.

Our source informs, “Geet and Maan’s relationship hit a rough patch with Maan losing his memory. Geet tried her best to iron out problems but all her efforts went in vain. However, in the upcoming maha episode there will be high drama when Maan and Geet will die and the show will witness a re-incarnation track. Furthermore, Geet and Maan will spend some romantic moments before they die in the show. The creative team is brainstorming to make the track more interesting.”

We spoke to Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) who said, “I really have no clue about the track. In fact you are the first person to inform me about my death in the show.”

tellychakkar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock