Gemini hd channel not realy in 5.1 dolby audio in any movie..

Reaction score
My issue is geminihd channel not realy in 5.1 audio any movie..mixed audio in all boxes..kindly sovle them..
My dish airtel hd.a.p

I already explained you how it works on the satellite channels. Front left and right will produce voice for all the HD channels. It is an issue only if the Rear speakers are producing voice.

Last edited:
My issue is geminihd channel not realy in 5.1 audio any movie..mixed audio in all boxes..kindly sovle them..
My dish airtel hd.a.p

kindly solve them??
Please be specific to whom you're referring that.

I don't think airtel or sun network checks forums.Better call airtel if you're having some problem...

hi bros..plz help me any one this issue..gemini hd channel not a relay in 5.1 audio any new are old movies..star maa hd ,star maa movies hd is good 7.1 dolby audio release..this is broadcaster issue..kindly absure me..my dis is airtel hd..a.p

all users send the request to gemini hd channel audio upgrade to 7.1 dolby digital plus ..

There's no such issue in Gemini HD. All the new movies are telecasted in 5.1 audio.

Gemini hd quality is not good when compared to maa hd and maa movies hd. I also believe that it is an issue with broadcast from the channel itself. And don't waste time on this- they are not gonna listen anyway.

Btw, my observation from Gemini HD and Gemini Music HD is that they produce everything in centre speaker. I hardly hear music from front speakers

I think it is issue with your airtel side.. I observed least quality on airtel for all sun network channels compared to other dish,,

Btw, my observation from Gemini HD and Gemini Music HD is that they produce everything in centre speaker. I hardly hear music from front speakers
Gemini HD is fine. I muted Center and both fronts are producing sound though it's not great. However, Maa and Maa Movies HD has superior Dolby quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock