Breaking Gemini Music HD added by Airtel Digital TV

Now Gemini Music HD is providing proper Dolby sound for most of the songs. It seems Airtel given pressure to sun network to resolve Dolby sound issue on Gemini music HD.
Need to check in Sun direct.
It's always Airtel that gets these issues fixed. Even with Gemini HD, I worked with Airtel back in 2014 and they got the Dolby audio issue fixed promptly. We had a separate thread on the issues with this channel and the audio issue was discussed extensively.

Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

That channel existed in Sun Direct for years (I think since 2011) before being added on Airtel and they ran the channel without bothering to fix the audio issues.

Seems it's the same case now with Gemini Music HD as well!

It's always Airtel that gets these issues fixed. Even with Gemini HD, I worked with Airtel back in 2014 and they got the Dolby audio issue fixed promptly. We had a separate thread on the issues with this channel and the audio issue was discussed extensively.

Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

That channel existed in Sun Direct for years (I think since 2011) before being added on Airtel and they ran the channel without bothering to fix the audio issues.

Seems it's the same case now with Gemini Music HD as well!
Not only that even Sony max HD DOLBY issue also resolved by Airtel only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock