Gemini tv hd audio issue

• Thread starter Vissu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,520

Vissu

Reaction score
Can any one solve my problem. In my dish TV Gemini HD and ma TV HD channels not giving any sound like it is in mute. Till now I managed with Gemini sd and maa TV sd channels. But now sd channels stopped due to new trai regulations. Only HD channels are running and it is showing 5.1 in status bar. Can I change these settings in audio, guys please help me out... Thank you

Can any one solve my problem. In my dish TV Gemini HD and ma TV HD channels not giving any sound like it is in mute. Till now I managed with Gemini sd and maa TV sd channels. But now sd channels stopped due to new trai regulations. Only HD channels are running and it is showing 5.1 in status bar. Can I change these settings in audio, guys please help me out... Thank you
What is your Set Top Box
If it is a NXT Box then the box has a mute volume for 5.1 for Hd Channels
The box is just horrible and it is not getting solved even by a update
You can go to audio settings and change the default audio type

Last edited:
Go to audio settings and change output audui type as stereo.
If your box having Dolby digital logo back side, then only you will get 5.1 sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock