gemini tv hd start hd feed

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,054
I cant understand one thing! I have noticed that many regional language channels watermark their logos on the screen as you can see in above snaps. It looks too much childish.

I have never seen such kind of childish activities on any popular Hindi or English language channel.

Re: RE: gemini tv hd start hd feed

DTH Fan said:
I cant understand one thing! I have noticed that many regional language channels watermark their logos on the screen as you can see in above snaps. It looks too much childish.

I have never seen such kind of childish activities on any popular Hindi or English language channel.

You will found the watermark logo in all south channels, don't know who bought this system and what is the purpose of it but it looks senseless.

^^ The only reason I can think of is to prevent misuse of their channel feed. Similar to what news channels do when they show some exclusive videos of some events.

but why only south indian channel has more risk of misuse

in that case hindi and english channel can also be misused.

no satisfacoty comment.

plz some give exact reason.

and watermark does seems good, although u ll be get habituted after wathing it long time.

me_saket said:
but why only south indian channel has more risk of misuse

in that case hindi and english channel can also be misused.

no satisfacoty comment.

plz some give exact reason.

and watermark does seems good, although u ll be get habituted after wathing it long time.

in telugu regional channels i donot see any watermark..only see in gemini tv hd..normal gemini tv doesnot have watermrk logo..:tup
here is topic is hd content on gemini tv hd..so donot go other topic:)

this friday 4pm gemini tv telecast boni premire movie..so may be telecast in hd..

Anirudha Das said:
You will found the watermark logo in all south channels, don't know who bought this system and what is the purpose of it but it looks senseless.

Except Star Vijay every channel has this type of a water mark :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock