Gemini TV is betting big on reality shows to garner eyeballs

Wow @Saichaitanya4496 bro, this is a very detailed analysis on the history of reality shows on Gemini TV and Star Maa. This is exactly how I would have written if I had knowledge of the Telugu TV industry. You have even mentioned ETV shows like Extra Jabardasth. Only Zee Telugu is missing; otherwise this is a very comprehensive article! :clap2:

Wow @Saichaitanya4496 bro, this is a very detailed analysis on the history of reality shows on Gemini TV and Star Maa. This is exactly how I would have written if I had knowledge of the Telugu TV industry. You have even mentioned ETV shows like Extra Jabardasth. Only Zee Telugu is missing; otherwise this is a very comprehensive article! :clap2:
Thanks buddy.. I had mentioned a couple of shows from Zee Telugu as well, Maaya Dweepam and Drama Juniors are their shows only..

zyadbs0.jpg

Seems like a dull affair for Gemini even though two of their biggest reality shows debuted in this week...

Source

Seems like a bigger dud than Season 4 was for Star Maa. Let's see how it's goona do..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock