General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,814
One kid talked abt me very badly in one place .. felt very sad while saw those words he used abt me .. feel very much hurted ..

I think he's not kid after seeing those words .. those words are disrespectful to his parents teachings only but that kid without knowing this using those words in publicly

One luring and copy pasting guy talked abt me actually I don't know what he exactly told abt me coz he vomiting something in Hindi " u have guts posted in English I ready to reply don't hide behind ur mother tongue "

Moderators are encouraging those comments and finding the meaning via translation this will shows their platform grade very low class dustbin

If any of the member of DDF used those words straight away our team will moderate those comments & will give some advice to those members instead of encouraging that .. proud to be part of my DDF family instead of garbage forum

Some unwanted person's we eliminated here those groups will join together and make that place as a garbage in the name of members & Moderator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom