General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,777,812
First I saw the frog had sit on a rock. After your post I understood. Basak Bro s eyes are very sharp. Where he gone and shoot, it😁😁
I don't go anywhere, i captured those pictures from my flat. It was just right behind our building. I have a canon's 35x optical zoom camera, and i recorded a video too.. that's more rare..

Visa / Master Card / Maestro / RuPay - Cards

What's All These - Why They Promoting?

Can Anybody Explain Me Clearly

Visa / Master Card / Maestro / RuPay - Cards

What's All These - Why They Promoting?

Can Anybody Explain Me Clearly
Everything you mentioned except RuPay are foreign card issuers. Visa and Master cards are used widely because they support more merchants. We got our swadeshi brand called RuPay during Digital Bharat Abhiyaan to compete with other country cards. Hope that clarifies.:D

Everything you mentioned except RuPay are foreign card issuers. Visa and Master cards are used widely because they support more merchants. We got our swadeshi brand called RuPay during Digital Bharat Abhiyaan to compete with other country cards. Hope that clarifies.:D

Why Visa & Master Card Promoting Themselves?

What They They From Banks?

Why Visa & Master Card Promoting Themselves?

What They They From Banks?
My Bank of India card is rupay. And my Canara Bank card is Visa. But when I renewe my you tube premium. It's not support. I think they also change to rupay now. The cards are separate. They tie-up with the banks.

Last edited:
Why change? Every site supports multiple card types. Your card might not be supported. But keep changing the support like PayPal used to support RuPay initially but not anymore.
When? For me it always showed coming soon. Paypal can't be successful in India without RuPay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock