General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,407
  • Views: Views 1,765,415
Hi Guys, What's The Charges For Amazon Kindle,

Monthly / Quarter / Semi Annual?

Guys! Help Me To Get

My Jio App Beta & Jio TV Beta Version App!

Click on this direct link to join MyJio Beta Program, then after few minutes you will be able to download Beta version of MyJio through play store.

Sign in - Google Accounts

Thanks for your interest in becoming a tester for the MyJio: For Everything Jio app.
However, at this time, MyJio: For Everything Jio app's testing program has reached the maximum number of testers that can participate in it and isn't accepting any more testers.

Tried Already Bro!

Felt I have to share this video.

My comment on it:
One thing is for sure from this video. These kids have a profound sense of something that grown-ups fight and kill each other for. Little A 6-year-old believes that religion leads us to the right path (2:30). An 8-year-old knows about crushes and other religions and what they can or can’t do (3:28). At 4:50, the kid knows that most fights are caused due to one religion, but he believes that there are more good people of that religion than bad. So many adults have difficulty accepting this. It’s heartening to see kids like these (who make up more than a third of our population) be so well-grounded, and have such inclusive opinions about who you can marry and who you should pray to.

Last edited:
HlX2yUv.png

True, dat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock