General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,776,184
Anyone tell me how I get dream tag like shine, Pro etc.. ? And explain me about all tag plz... because I am new here

Anyone tell me how I get dream tag like shine, Pro etc.. ? And explain me about all tag plz... because I am new here
Promotions take place in a timely manner by admins/staff members in which most deserving people who contributed much are awarded with these tags. Dream Shine is junior most while Dream Legend is highest level tag normal members can get. This is just a recognition given to active members on the forum.

Dream MOD, Dream SMOD and Administrator are for staff members. DreamDTH Columnist tag is for those who are contributing to our News Site. And remember to never ask for promotions, you will get it if you deserve it 👍

If you thought like this, you don't get any tag. Give your brilliant effort here and the tags automatically, comes to you.
Work hard
Don't expect.....
I don't see him asking for tags, bro. It is your misunderstanding in reading that you thought so. He wanted to know about tags. Why to scare him with such reply?

If you thought like this, you don't get any tag.
I said that because of this part. He didn't thought or said anything with regards to getting a tag for himself. He just wanted to know what they are. You misunderstood his post yourself and confused him further.

Abhinav bro cleared his doubts in a good manner.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock