General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,776,527
Today I want to share Something Publicly Without Any Hesitations. Today's Event Shaken Me From Inside. So I want to share this. Depression Is More Worst Thing than any other Physical Diseases. I also Going through a depression phase.

During My Class 12 Board Exam, I Got Good Marks on All Subject Except Math and Physics. Both Subject I Failed. Due to This I am not able to clear 12th Standard on First attempt. That time I Depressed so much. Many days Most of the time I locked myself in a room.I Stopped Eating properly. I Stopped Talking With anyone. Many time thought about to end my life. This phased on of the horrified phased in my life. But I fortunate that my family is so supportive, mainly my father and mother. They support me throughout this phase. Not for a single time they scold me. They support me unconditionally. Only by their help I recover from depression easily.

Now I feel happy that I did not take any extreme step. Today I living happily with my family. Depression is worst thing, but with family/friends support anyone can easily recover from it.

Today I want to share Something Publicly Without Any Hesitations. Today's Event Shaken Me From Inside. So I want to share this. Depression Is More Worst Thing than any other Physical Diseases. I also Going through a depression phase.

During My Class 12 Board Exam, I Got Good Marks on All Subject Except Math and Physics. Both Subject I Failed. Due to This I am not able to clear 12th Standard on First attempt. That time I Depressed so much. Many days Most of the time I locked myself in a room.I Stopped Eating properly. I Stopped Talking With anyone. Many time thought about to end my life. This phased on of the horrified phased in my life. But I fortunate that my family is so supportive, mainly my father and mother. They support me throughout this phase. Not for a single time they scold me. They support me unconditionally. Only by their help I recover from depression easily.

Now I feel happy that I did not take any extreme step. Today I living happily with my family. Depression is worst thing, but with family/friends support anyone can easily recover from it.
That's the spirit bro. Never give up. No matter what life throws at you. You can always dust yourself and recover. If you take your life. You escape the most difficult obstacles of life. But what about the loved ones who cared about you. Self harm is a coward approach. Always think positive.

Meanwhile us Indians needs to take mental health issues seriously. We have the mindset "teasing pagal and laugh" at mental health victims. It's as shameful and disgraceful as punching an injured person. We need to change our mindset and come forward to help mental health victims and recognised mental health problems as actual disease.

In the face of yesterday’s shockingly tragic demise, I am listening to this to help push me forward.

Source

Riddhiman dada, you have shown what it takes. :clap2: :cap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock