General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

What is price for new HD Connection including all charges like installation etc. Airtel app and website are showing just Rs. 769 but think there will be some extra charges also. And is recording Feature also available in that box?

I am Extremely unhappy with Tata Sky that's why looking for options. After new TRAI tariff rules Customer service of Tata Sky is becoming worst day by day.

What is price for new HD Connection including all charges like installation etc. Airtel app and website are showing just Rs. 769 but think there will be some extra charges also. And is recording Feature also available in that box?

I am Extremely unhappy with Tata Sky that's why looking for options. After new TRAI tariff rules Customer service of Tata Sky is becoming worst day by day.
Though I don't want to discourage you from buying Airtel, Do not expect better customer service on Airtel, that's the worst aspect of it. Rest, you will be satisfied without a question, especially if you are an HD user. And coming to the price, there will be extra charges, which will be shown in the summary page once you select your desired pack and provide the mobile number. You can check that price, before submitting the request.

Though I don't want to discourage you from buying Airtel, Do not expect better customer service on Airtel, that's the worst aspect of it. Rest, you will be satisfied without a question, especially if you are an HD user. And coming to the price, there will be extra charges, which will be shown in the summary page once you select your desired pack and provide the mobile number. You can check that price, before submitting the request.
Thanks, I will surrender Tata Sky only if they don't drop those Lite packs or don't give refund. Total charge for me is 1590 and they will give 200 Airtel money cashback so effective price 1390. Is Recording, Pause/Play live TV possible in HD box?

I have problem with Airtel they forces us to choose from DPO bouquets they are giving which doesn't even include most HD channels.

Thanks, I will surrender Tata Sky only if they don't drop those Lite packs or don't give refund. Total charge for me is 1590 and they will give 200 Airtel money cashback so effective price 1390. Is Recording, Pause/Play live TV possible in HD box?
Stay with Tata Sky... Wait for sometime bro. Escalations doesn't work in tatasky as I've experienced it twice. Chat representatives are dumb just like airtel. I was also told that Lite Packs are discountinued when asked about Lite HD pack for Tamil.

Keep emailing and tweeting until they refund. Moving to airtel from Tata Sky will be painful. It'll get a lot of time for you to get used to airtel. Support wise, airtel social media team is the best.

I have problem with Airtel they forces us to choose from DPO bouquets they are giving which doesn't even include most HD channels.
You might have to check Sun Direct section. Airtel is not forcing, we are opting it as it's quite cheap. You have the liberty to choose your pack in airtel just like TS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock