General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I need a new InternetTV Remote. So, which medium is faster Calling CC or Twitter to get delivery??
Any medium should be fine for remote replacement. Just DM them on Twitter.

Yes I also Noticed It Tonight. Around 11:26pm On Zeetv HD EPG Showing 11:23pm Wrong Time also Shows Schedule Are Wrong. But Colors HD Time/Scheduled All Are Perfectly Ok. This Problem Happen on Certain No Of Channels.

This issue corrected few days back by airtel tech team

Hi Guys! Any special offer/discounted monthly bundle packs available at present? Looking for a pack which offers all basic channels and gives discount on subscription price & NCF. Any help with this regard would be much appreciated

Hi Guys! Any special offer/discounted monthly bundle packs available at present? Looking for a pack which offers all basic channels and gives discount on subscription price & NCF. Any help with this regard would be much appreciated

Thanks to everyone for coming forward to address my query. Finally i thought it is best to stay with current pack, though must admit it was tough to chose between options put forward by u all.

This is why DDF is best forum, all r so happy to extend helping hand. Keep up the good work!

As a way of expressing my gratitude i have liked ur posts which were in reply to my concern.

Thanks to everyone for coming forward to address my query. Finally i thought it is best to stay with current pack, though must admit it was tough to chose between options put forward by u all.
No need to be sarcastic man. It happens for me as well sometimes. Either people who read have no answer or those who read aren't interested in replying afterall they are doing it voluntarily just like you.

As always suggested you many times before: a new thread gives better visibility and replies comparing to GD threads which gives lesser in-depth discussion opportunities. That is the only reason we split important posts from GD threads as well.
This is why DDF is best forum, all r so happy to extend helping hand. Keep up the good work!
Bro, again everyone doing it voluntarily. Members claims us as No.1 because of their multiple positive experiences comparing to any other sites but that never means we are perfect in all aspects, we are still always looking into which parts can be improved. In the coming days we expect to work hard on those parts mentioned.
As a way of expressing my gratitude i have liked ur posts which were in reply to my concern.
Oh please.✋

Ur looking for South/ROI package ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock