General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hello everyone I am new user of Airtel Digital Tv please tell yaar! My friend has extra box of Airtel Digital Tv Model is mpeg4 DVB S2 HD. I want to ask you That will this box work well? Please help me and tell me. Before I am user of DishTv. And this box stop since 3.5 year plz tell yaar jeh chlega Recharge kra ke ja nahi?

Hello everyone I am new user of Airtel Digital Tv please tell yaar! My friend has extra box of Airtel Digital Tv Model is mpeg4 DVB S2 HD. I want to ask you That will this box work well? Please help me and tell me. Before I am user of DishTv. And this box stop since 3.5 year plz tell yaar jeh chlega Recharge kra ke ja nahi?
Yes it'll work without any problem. Moreover, as it's not recharged from last 3 years so you'll get retention offer also.
Can you tell the manufacturer name which is written at the back of STB?

Please check sir
Yes it'll work without any problem. Moreover, as it's not recharged from last 3 years so you'll get retention offer also.
Can you tell the manufacturer name which is written at the back of STB?

h037ibe.jpg

Since you are going to recharge after very long time its better to recharge from airtel thanks app or official website airtel. If any offer is availabe then it will be shown to you after entering customer ID/ registered mobile number. The minimum recharge amount for de-active customers is Rs.200.

Since you are going to recharge after very long time its better to recharge from airtel thanks app or official website airtel. If any offer is availabe then it will be shown to you after entering customer ID/ registered mobile number. The minimum recharge amount for de-active customers is Rs.200.
How find customer id i don't know any id and number because this box gave me my friend he said i am also forget which number registered.

How find customer id i don't know any id and number because this box gave me my friend he said i am also forget which number registered.
Contact local airtel dealer or call customer care and they will you ask details like stb number , view card number and owner name.

Otherwise without customer id you won't be able to recharge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock