General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Need help- I have a CAM connection as primary connection and a set up box in same ID as secondary connection. That CAM connection is showing scrambled signal error from May. I called technician. He solved it. But issue persisted. So i decided to change that CAM connection to Set up box. I called the local office. They told me i can only change if i opt for Xtreme box and pay them 2300. I said i need only HD box as my tv is smart and i have also fire stick. They said if a CAM connection is to change, it have to be to xtreme box. I called cc. They said i can just change to HD box by paying 849 and can keep my second connection in same id. Is there any solution for it? Can i just take HD box and not xtreme box? Please help.
Please stay with HD Box at Rs 849. Donot take Xtreme box. It has many problems and bad picture quality.

Please stay with HD Box at Rs 849. Donot take Xtreme box. It has many problems and bad picture quality.
They didn't accept the request for HD Box. They said you cannot upgrade from CAM to HD box. So i opted xtreme. The rebooting takes more than 20 second. My CAM used to take less than 5 second. The UI of box is not friendly at all. Very Slow navigation between channels, apps, box and what not. Hotstar downloaded in 10 second and took 5 minute to install. There is no direct pause/play button in remote for OTT. It is really bad. Will never recommend it to anyone. Both are luxury headache. Everyone should stick to normal set up box if they have smart tv.

UA43J5570 Probably 2015 model.
I found some information about this,

EtbCre8.jpg

-
gIqdujy.jpg

Don't know which type you have but try this after cleaning every contact & port related to this to make proper connection. Hope it work.

Guys! What's Running On LCN 91??

What Kind Of Programs?

If Possible Share Screen - Urgent

I Want To Know,

What Content Is Playing Right Now?

I'm Not Getting It On My Xstream Box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock