General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Even signal from dish is impacted as correct voltage not supplied to lnb
Well if adapter is bad .. then this signal issue happens continuously or what?
How do we identify if it's happening because of adapter or not bcoz of lnb dish alignment etc?

Well if adapter is bad .. then this signal issue happens continuously or what?
How do we identify if it's happening because of adapter or not bcoz of lnb dish alignment etc?

You need to figure that out.... If dish alignment is wrong then all transponders will have signal issue, incase of incorrect lnb skew few transponders will have issue, if there is rusting in connector or jointer then horizontal transponders will face more signal issue which will spread out to horizontal transponders as rusting increases, if there is issue in adaptor then also u will face intermittent signal loss or freezing on chs and most likely ur adaptor will b very hot at that point bcoz stb is drawing supply from it which is more than its capacity (Ampere)

You need to figure that out.... If dish alignment is wrong then all transponders will have signal issue, incase of incorrect lnb skew few transponders will have issue, if there is rusting in connector or jointer then horizontal transponders will face more signal issue which will spread out to horizontal transponders as rusting increases, if there is issue in adaptor then also u will face intermittent signal loss or freezing on chs and most likely ur adaptor will b very hot at that point bcoz stb is drawing supply from it which is more than its capacity (Ampere)
I'm facing strange issue since 2017 on SAB HD , Ten1 HD , Ten3 HD .. watching these channels suddenly signal goes off around 8:42pm, 8:52pm, 9:12pm, 9:22pm and changing channel and coming back to these channels again starts working fine again with full signal strength & quality. Issue happens sometimes Once or twice in a week. It used to happen with Huawei hd box till 2019 then I changed to Calcomp HD box but the issue is still there. Although after that in July 2021 I changed dish antenna complete wiring with new LNB also dish installed to new location New HDMI cable.. the only thing left is adapter which is working fine since 2016. But after reading ur comments I'm thinking should I change adapter? airtel Engineer never adviced me to change the adapter!!

I'm facing strange issue since 2017 on SAB HD , Ten1 HD , Ten3 HD .. watching these channels suddenly signal goes off around 8:42pm, 8:52pm, 9:12pm, 9:22pm and changing channel and coming back to these channels again starts working fine again with full signal strength & quality. Issue happens sometimes Once or twice in a week. It used to happen with Huawei hd box till 2019 then I changed to Calcomp HD box but the issue is still there. Although after that in July 2021 I changed dish antenna complete wiring with new LNB also dish installed to new location New HDMI cable.. the only thing left is adapter which is working fine since 2016. But after reading ur comments I'm thinking should I change adapter? airtel Engineer never adviced me to change the adapter!!
Did you contact CC..?

Adtv promoting ETV BAL BHARAT channel.
gGN4W73.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock