General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

So was tracking on twitter that airtel digital subscribers r most requesting addition of which channels to airtel cares team .

Bharat Samhachar, Vh1 HD, MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Sports18 HD, Sony Ten 4 HD seems to leading on the request list. NewsX, Awakening, Travel XP HD, Al Jazeera, DW TV, Insync and few others too being requested by customers.

So was tracking on twitter that airtel digital subscribers r most requesting addition of which channels to airtel cares team .

Bharat Samhachar, Vh1 HD, MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Sports18 HD, Sony Ten 4 HD seems to leading on the request list. NewsX, Awakening, Travel XP HD, Al Jazeera, DW TV, Insync and few others too being requested by customers.
Hope adtv notice just like you notice ASAP 😅😅
But we know adtv
Waiting for addition abhi to aur chalega

Airtel had signed updated RIO with star/disney last year and post that disney/UTV channels were made available as part of Star Value Prime Hindi bouquet but since last few months disney / utv chs again not available in this bouquet.

What has resulted in this change happening? I think there has been no change in RIO composition

Airtel had signed updated RIO with star/disney last year and post that disney/UTV channels were made available as part of Star Value Prime Hindi bouquet but since last few months disney / utv chs again not available in this bouquet.

What has resulted in this change happening? I think there has been no change in RIO composition
The same result where some channels are left out while signing the RIO. Trai did nothing in this regard where charges were levied while some channels missing from the bouquet. Mtv beats HD never came in Airtel.

The same result where some channels are left out while signing the RIO. Trai did nothing in this regard where charges were levied while some channels missing from the bouquet. Mtv beats HD never came in Airtel.

U r mixing up issues buddy. Here all the concerned disney/ utv channels r available on airtel digital tv. Back in 2021 star india had amended RIO and included these disney / utv chs in SVP Hindi Bouquet and airtel had signed the agreement for this updated RIO. Post that airtel dth subscribers got these chs if they subscribed to SVP bouquet. Now since last few months these chs r removed from SVP bouquet and available separately under Disney bouquet

Regarding ur statement about missing channels on a DTH or Cable platform even though said bouquet is available for subscription to customers. Yes, this is an issue which needs to be addressed by TRAI but i believe they have given option to operators to include or not include certain channels on the platforms despite they being part of bouquet for which agreement has been signed. Airtel Digital TV provides SD version of MTV, MTV Beats and VH1 in respective HD Bouquet which originally include HD version of these channels which r currently missing on their platform. They would have made these changes only after getting permission from viacom18. Actually i feel airtel wants to add these channels but due to some valid reasons addition is on hold. Already discussed reasons in detail earlier on in the forum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock