General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Please help i want to order airtel dth remote, but on ivr call system unable to find option to connect to custom care, please provide ivr options to connect call, so i can order remote. Thanks

Please help i want to order airtel dth remote, but on ivr call system unable to find option to connect to custom care, please provide ivr options to connect call, so i can order remote. Thanks
Call 12150 if you use Airtel sim
Or

mushHH3.jpg

Select your ivr language , confirm your customer ID press you find to report issue releated setupbox press 1 and suddenly press again 9 call will contect to customer care ..

Another option send mail
[email protected]
With your customer I'd

Last edited:
I need some help regarding my Airtel dish antenna. My dish lnb arm gets rusted and now I have signal issues. I have old "dish TV" antenna, can I use that antenna to catch the signal or I have to buy a new one?

I need some help regarding my Airtel dish antenna. My dish lnb arm gets rusted and now I have signal issues. I have old "dish TV" antenna, can I use that antenna to catch the signal or I have to buy a new one?

Yes u can use the old dish tv antenna, just call and register a request for dish alignment with airtel digital tv customer care and when engineer comes to ur premise request him to install /align old dish to airtel dth satellite

Yes u can use the old dish tv antenna, just call and register a request for dish alignment with airtel digital tv customer care and when engineer comes to ur premise request him to install /align old dish to airtel dth satellite
Thanks.for the reply. I was able to install the old dish in the place of Airtel but unable to get signal. Tomorrow I will raise a service request for dish allignment.

Realignment done but the signal quality is low and the service person told me that it is due to "old" type dish. He first told me that low signal is due to my "free" dish lnb but when signal strength remain same with his own lnb I insisted on not buying a new lnb.
He told me that I could buy a new lnb arm of my existing airtel dish for 200 and installation of dish at 100. This is outside of the Airtel work.
I thank the members for helping me, advising to use my old dish tv antenna.

Expecting some new HD chs to b added on Transponder 12342 H in next few days. Quite possible that these might b Pravah Picture HD and Star Kiran HD
Ur assumption is correct bro today this tp 2 channels moved to another tp which channels I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock