General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Now, everytime I switch off and switch on my set top box (Without unplugging the power cord), it says "Please wait, dynamic update is going on". Are you guys getting this or know what this is ?
dcyVpti.jpg
They have rectified this. I am not getting this now.

Schedule of UTV Movies, UTV HD , Star World SD / HD, Star World Premiere HD is available for tomorrow and even for next 3 days for latter 3. Let's see new channels r launching on time from Disney-Star or they will wait for few more days for operators to properly implements NTO 2.0 changes on their platform.

We need to wait to clear out all the confusion. All i hope is that Disney-Star makes transition to 16:9 Video Aspect Ratio for its Hindi /English movie channels

Schedule of UTV Movies, UTV HD , Star World SD / HD, Star World Premiere HD is available for tomorrow and even for next 3 days for latter 3. Let's see new channels r launching on time from Disney-Star or they will wait for few more days for operators to properly implements NTO 2.0 changes on their platform.

We need to wait to clear out all the confusion. All i hope is that Disney-Star makes transition to 16:9 Video Aspect Ratio for its Hindi /English movie channels
New plans not update airtel thanks app?

New plans not update airtel thanks app?

Not yet bro.

Last night Airtel Digital TV uplinking centre team shifted lots of channels from 11682 H to 11485 H and vice versa. All the HD channels were moved from 11682 H to 11485 H (2 or 3 SD channels were also shifted to this transponder) and SD channels were moved to 11682 H. Even many dummy channels, ticker channels also shifted to 11485 H.

I am expecting LCN Realignment, new channel addition and New Transponders Activation process to be started very soon. Keep checking for scrolls or other such updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock