General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

There is a strategy bro. It is to make you skip live matches and watch highlights. This will encourage you watch regular programing of the channels that is highlights which is 90% of channel's content throughout the month.

Another example of being against Disney-Star for no valid reason. Buddy why do u just somehow try to portray disney-star in bad light by making statements which are not even close to truth or as above not even connected with any decision taken by Disney-Star.
Channel addition and other changes will happen soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform,,work is in progress and i have already stated earlier the reason for delay

I am thinking now same
If adtv somehow add channel after 3rd odi and as per tata play if only 31st will be given date for free preview
Then handful of ipl matches live

And we able to see highlights feast

Totally wrong assessment. And do not worry free preview will b given for 15 days or 1 month as decided by Disney-Star and as being provided on other platforms where channel is available at present

Totally wrong assessment. And do not worry free preview will b given for 15 days or 1 month as decided by Disney-Star and as being provided on other platforms where channel is available at present
Hope i prove wrong actually after a la karte move i now suspect them everything hence said ya as per vadi bro if star decided about free preview length then we will see full ipl edition for free but will adtv do that it will hampted their a la karte strategy as no other cricket series on ipl time if given free then a la karte activation meed go less although language will be then issue if any one go with free star channels without opting star channels

Hope i prove wrong actually after a la karte move i now suspect them everything hence said ya as per vadi bro if star decided about free preview length then we will see full ipl edition for free but will adtv do that it will hampted their a la karte strategy as no other cricket series on ipl time if given free then a la karte activation meed go less although language will be then issue if any one go with free star channels without opting star channels

Wait for some more time buddy, i am certain that we all will be very happy with what Airtel Digital TV implements in next few days /weeks. Ofcourse certain people with pessimistic viewpoints and who just want to see negative in even good things bcoz of whatever reasons, they will still be complaining and above all their issue will likely be only with Airtel Digital TV or Disney-Star

Airtel Digital TV still providing educational TV Channels from central and state governments while many other DTH / Cable TV Platforms have removed it. This again is a good thing as large number of people who r not having access to schools or internet can watch these channels and continue their education

There is a strategy bro. It is to make you skip live matches and watch highlights. This will encourage you watch regular programing of the channels that is highlights which is 90% of channel's content throughout the month.
I don't think this in any way would promote highlights. I think one of reasons is Airtel wants us to subscribe to Star Sports for 30d and then they'll give free preview on newly launched channels later.

I don't think this in any way would promote highlights. I think one of reasons is Airtel wants us to subscribe to Star Sports for 30d and then they'll give free preview on newly launched channels later.
Agreed, that's Airtel way of doing business.
zFFlDvc.jpg

That is not the reason buddy. Addition of channels and other changes r on hold bcoz of other reasons which i have explained and will be rolled out shortly.

Even if u have subscribed to Star Sports channels with 30 day lock in and Airtel Digital TV starts providing free preview later on, u can just call customer care or tweet airtel presence and tell them to refund money for pending days left in the monthly subscription for which upfront payment has been done

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock