General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Just noticed that they are now including Season and Episode number in Comedy Central and Colors Infinity EPG. Also instead of a general info about the series, they now display episode specific info when we click info button. It's nice.
U20vlnY.jpg
tuAcmb9.jpg
NFRm9w1.jpg
6pfrXkK.jpg
This was there from long back. I regularly watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S & its there.

Kind req for those who have issues with airtel and those who are in support and against airtel, make a special thread and pls argue there. Especially @dino29 bro. Its jst so annoying.

Make a thread title which is suitable and take these arguments there. Am fed up with @dino29 replies, its not jst abt the replies, its the long sentences. Feel like reading a short story.

When ever someone post in general thread i would think it would be some update or any helpful info all i can see is the rant in support or against airtel. So pls its a humble request just make a separate thread with a suitable title and continue the rant there. We wont opening that thread to see airtel dth updates.

Don't reply to this post as that am against airtel. Am not in support or against airtel. Jst neutral. Am a airtel prepaid user for 16 years and also a dth user. If airtel did some good, i would appreciate it, if done something wrong i will criticize it. That it.

So pls consider this as a request.

Kind req for those who have issues with airtel and those who are in support and against airtel, make a special thread and pls argue there. Especially @dino29 bro. Its jst so annoying.

Make a thread title which is suitable and take these arguments there. Am fed up with @dino29 replies, its not jst abt the replies, its the long sentences. Feel like reading a short story.

When ever someone post in general thread i would think it would be some update or any helpful info all i can see is the rant in support or against airtel. So pls its a humble request just make a separate thread with a suitable title and continue the rant there. We wont opening that thread to see airtel dth updates.

Don't reply to this post as that am against airtel. Am not in support or against airtel. Jst neutral. Am a airtel prepaid user for 16 years and also a dth user. If airtel did some good, i would appreciate it, if done something wrong i will criticize it. That it.

Use ignore option

This was there from long back. I regularly watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S & its there.
I also watch Comedy Central on regular basis. They used to display season and episode number to some series only and that too not in entirety. Saturday also they didn't have this. This time they have added season and episode numbers correctly to all series.

Last edited:
You make absolutely zero sense since you continue to ignore others when they put out facts and keep defending your employers.

Buddy, it is actually the reverse. You are not trying to understand what is stated by me in the concerned posts and just indulging in name calling or leveling baseless allegations against me.

I have always responded with facts to any comment or observations made by other members and do not like just accusing someone directly of anything. Even when the other side does not agree with me, i just politely state that either they r genuinely not able to understand what i have said or simply ignoring reading the same and continuing making unwarranted comments against me. I never use harsh terms like "id*ots" against anyone ever.

If u do not like my posts or have nothing constructive to add to the discussion then simply avoid reading or replying to them

Buddy, just one humble request that anything which is not of ur interest simply just don't read it and hence not get irritated by it. There r things wherin longer explanations r required hence same cannot be avoided at all times, there is nothing to be fed up about in this case or a need to go thru it

Last edited:
Not able to use "Manage TV" and "Add & Remove Channels" Section on DTH from past week.

Anyone facing the issue??

Wait for some more time buddy, i am certain that we all will be very happy with what Airtel Digital TV implements in next few days /weeks. Ofcourse certain people with pessimistic viewpoints and who just want to see negative in even good things bcoz of whatever reasons, they will still be complaining and above all their issue will likely be only with Airtel Digital TV or Disney-Star
Bro u telling same story few days/ weeks last one year but airtel(RCB)no action.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock