General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Welcome. You will have good experience provided you don't face any issues.If you face any issues Airtel customer care and dth technical team is the worst of all.

Welcome. You will have good experience provided you don't face any issues.If you face any issues Airtel customer care and dth technical team is the worst of all.

Incorrect. Customer Care assistance as well as on ground service support provided by Airtel Digital TV is very good....there may be some bad experiences as happens incase of each brand more so quality of service provided by various area service team differs hence to evaluate a brand on such parameters overall view of feedback shared by customers & complaint redresssal system followed by the company needs to be looked into before giving a rating

I have complained first on Apr 16. Technical team only partially solved the issue and said to me that they willl kept the complaint open till the issue is solved.But they closed the complaint. Cc again created complaint, technical team waited till sla time and closed again stating that it was resolved with on call.But i didn't receive any call. likewise they did for 5 times.Now 7 th complaint made on 12th may has no response till now.i even made complaint on social media, no response.On may 19th i emailed to nodal, they said wait for 48 hours.Its been 4 days but everytime I followed up they replied stating your resolution is in progress and wait for some time. It's been 37 days and so many escalations.no solution.

Incorrect. Customer Care assistance as well as on ground service support provided by Airtel Digital TV is very good....there may be some bad experiences as happens incase of each brand more so quality of service provided by various area service team differs hence to evaluate a brand on such parameters overall view of feedback shared by customers & complaint redresssal system followed by the company needs to be looked into before giving a rating
Bro, he is just sharing his experience. Experiences differ. No one has anything personal to say something against Airtel. I think we have heard enough of your experiences. You just don't have to say your experience everytime a user shares his experience.

Bro, he is just sharing his experience. Experiences differ. No one has anything personal to say something against Airtel. I think we have heard enough of your experiences. You just don't have to say your experience everytime a user shares his experience.

Buddy please take a relook at this post, he made a generalised statement that service quality of airtel digital tv is worst rather than saying that his personal experience regarding the same has been bad hence i replied & said that service quality varies for different areas hence based on few bad experiences it cannot be concluded that a brand had poor service quality

I have complained first on Apr 16. Technical team only partially solved the issue and said to me that they willl kept the complaint open till the issue is solved.But they closed the complaint. Cc again created complaint, technical team waited till sla time and closed again stating that it was resolved with on call.But i didn't receive any call. likewise they did for 5 times.Now 7 th complaint made on 12th may has no response till now.i even made complaint on social media, no response.On may 19th i emailed to nodal, they said wait for 48 hours.Its been 4 days but everytime I followed up they replied stating your resolution is in progress and wait for some time. It's been 37 days and so many escalations.no solution.
Please post screenshot / proof to validate ur claims

I guess here there are some loyal Airtel customers who defend Airtel blindly.

You are incorrectly perceiving my statement, i always present a balanced and neutral viewpoint about any aspect of a brand

I have seen most of the posts of yours which are pro Airtel and you always disagree with other customers concerns and blindly saying Airtel is best. I have faced issue and posted the same. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. As i suffered so I cautioned the new comer about that. You told your opinion and i told my experience. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock