General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Error Code B001
Its says due to bad weather, well its a sunny day.
I checked cable connection and no obstacles around the dish.
Tried restarting the stepup box,yet no use.

Any solution?

Customer care guy says Rs 150 chargeable for service.

Try removing the card from the set top box and clean it and reinsert.

Thanx for your reply.
The service guy came over and diagnosed as broken receiver, finally replaced with and charged Rs350.

One and half year and already broken receiver how does this happen.

Previously in warranty period the adaptor of setupbox was also broken and since it was replaced.

Two issues in just one and half year.

I think it's case to case. I'm using the same HD box for about 4 years now.

I take the south super value prime 12M ARP pack..Anybody give me the list of channels in this pack...

Below are the channels in the pack.
4b154eefeaefb29d17f4053f2c2a37c6.jpg
2ca2eed1ab104cf8c9627e1085118b5c.jpg
2762cd394e5dc9a60928a9641f876203.jpg

HELP!!!:

I have old Airtel Digital tv Set Top box Model no. DS260 and its power adapter is not working. So I want buy a new adapter with the specifications 12V, 2A and maximum 24W which is written on Stb.

Is it available in the market or I have to buy it online?

Please shed some light on this....

channellover said:
HELP!!!:

I have old Airtel Digital tv Set Top box Model no. DS260 and its power adapter is not working. So I want buy a new adapter with the specifications 12V, 2A and maximum 24W which is written on Stb.

Go to a small local electronics shop near to you which also deals with Airtel DTH. They usually stock spare parts like adapter, remote etc.

channellover said:
HELP!!!:

Bro My suggestions also please purchase power adapter in Offline stores or near by dealer & it's very cheap & also warranty is available in offline stores & in airtel service price Rs.350 for adapter & service charge is Rs.150 Total =Rs.450

http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/66363608-ec25-4c28-b3d6-95c83675e542/List-of-charges.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

If u don't want in offline store & then choose this site :

100 240 V AC DC 12 V 2 A Switching Converter Adapter Power Supply Charger DTH | eBay

Quantum Powertek DTH Power Adaptor 12 V FOR SET TOP BOX RO Modem Switch HUB | eBay

Quantum Powertek DTH Power Adaptor 12 V FOR SET TOP BOX RO Modem Switch HUB | eBay

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock