General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Don't know why airtel is not updating the bouquets. All TV18 bouquets, Sun bouquets & few channel's ala-carte price are also not updated.
Mail this to TRAI with link & screenshot of Zee's & airtel's website.
This is really frustrating now. After TRAI Order Airtel Doing Nothing. No New Important Channel Addition, No Update on Broadcaster Bouquets, A La Carta channel price Updation nothing.I dont know Why Airtel doing this type of things now. Several time mail Airtel and TRAI Nothing Happened.

Don't know why airtel is not updating the bouquets. All TV18 bouquets, Sun bouquets & few channel's ala-carte price are also not updated.
Mail this to TRAI with link & screenshot of Zee's & airtel's website.
I twist many time for zee pack but same answer from airtel we will update

This is really frustrating now. After TRAI Order Airtel Doing Nothing. No New Important Channel Addition, No Update on Broadcaster Bouquets, A La Carta channel price Updation nothing.I dont know Why Airtel doing this type of things now. Several time mail Airtel and TRAI Nothing Happened.
Yes, they're not doing anything. It seems that they're just sitting idle. Various page on their website shows various price for new connection. New connection price has been reduced but it's not updated anywhere.
TRAI responses only when they receive large number of complains.
I twist many time for zee pack but same answer from airtel we will update
Tweeting airtel will not do anything. Tweet/mail to TRAI.
@Vadirocks bro, do you have any idea what's happening in airtel?

Yes, they're not doing anything. It seems that they're just sitting idle. Various page on their website shows various price for new connection. New connection price has been reduced but it's not updated anywhere.
TRAI responses only when they receive large number of complains.

Tweeting airtel will not do anything. Tweet/mail to TRAI.
@Vadirocks bro, do you have any idea what's happening in airtel?
Very worst move of airtel.no important hd channels addition and bouquet channels addition huge delayed for airtel.only airtel aim for our money not for customer satisfaction.

I only have night hrs to check and modify the packs of my choice and every night Airtel App and Airtel.In goes for nap and i cant make any changes.

I just want to get rid of the TN HD pack costing Rs 700 every month, i need to check if i can go to TN Sports HD and add missing HD channels from Eng & Tamil and see if i could bring the price anywhere within 500 but every time their network is down. I paid Rs 700 for infinity HD and cant pay the same for half the channels that too when english movies HD & SD are showing different movies.

If TRAI catches their neck they cant catch the neck of subscribers. If they do let subscribers choose lower packs and bring down their profits so all DTH go war with TRAI in the SC and revert back all these recent mess.

Even now at 2200 hrs Airtel.In & App showing Invalid URL. One crap of a network.

Last edited:
I only have night hrs to check and modify the packs of my choice and every night Airtel App and Airtel.In goes for nap and i cant make any changes.

Even now at 2200 hrs Airtel.In & App showing Invalid URL. One crap of a network.
Working just fine... Deactivated a channel minutes ago on Airtel app selfcare page.

Two most popular channels are missing Airtel platform. Mtv Beats HD & Net Geo Wild HD.
Why Airtel not add two pending HD channels.?

Last edited:
Recharged 4 times ₹100/- each and got ₹40,₹35,₹30,25 as cashback in amazon.
HsspLGm.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock