General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

My dvr adapter stopped working suddenly and I placed a request for fixing it. A technician visited and provided a temporary adapter with low power to manage yesterday and he provided another adapter with same specs today. However he didnt provide any receipt. I feel he bought a cheap one and cheated me. Should I email airtel to get the receipt?

Edit: Adapter costed me 550.

Edit: Opened a complaint requesting receipt.

Last edited:
Recording, Pause/Play live TV possible in HD box?
Yes, all HD boxes are recording enabled via external drive.
I have problem with Airtel they forces us to choose from DPO bouquets they are giving which doesn't even include most HD channels.
No, they don't force. I'm using my own pack on two connections.

@Abhinav842 Bro.. If You really tired with TS then ADTV is best option.... Just CC of ADTV is poor... And I don't think you'll need CC...

Selfcare is Enough bro... Easily add or remove pack channels...

Best Part of ADTV is PQ of HD and Unmatched AQ in HD/SD...

Sorry for Late.... RECORDING also free

@Abhinav842 Bro.. If You really tired with TS then ADTV is best option.... Just CC of ADTV is poor... And I don't think you'll need CC...

Selfcare is Enough bro... Easily add or remove pack channels...

Best Part of ADTV is PQ of HD and Unmatched AQ in HD/SD...

Sorry for Late.... RECORDING also free
Self-care is useless for SD customers, I have been waiting for more than 1 month for TV18, ZEE, STAR AND SUN Broadcaster Bouquets to appear in package change option or adding Broadcaster Bouquets and called CC but they are dumb and always send a link which is of no use to me. But I found PDF file in customer corner and have to call CC Everytime for doing some modifications.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me to make airtel online account as i dont live in india so i cant make please its a request

Guys how much is Miniplex HD per month? On the channel promo ads they don't mention HD price, only mentions SD price of 65/month

Why Airtel is so silent past two weeks no channel addition. And any big surprise is coming soon..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock