General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Unofficial: ADD TOPUP230...not working on SD plus stb
Sorry! This top up is not eligible on your Airtel DigitalTV account. Please contact our customer care at 040-44448080 (from regd. non-Airtel mobile. Chargeable) or 12150 (from regd. Airtel mobile. Toll Free) for further assistance. -1
I'm getting this msg...

What will be the lnb cost because now I'm having single connection and what is the rate for setop box SD plus

A month ago I got call from Airtel cc and was told that thanga thirai channel was being offered for free on promotional basis for a month. He asked me if I was interested in activating it and I said yes. Few days later I checked self-care to shockingly find out that the service isn't free.

A month ago I got call from Airtel cc and was told that thanga thirai channel was being offered for free on promotional basis for a month. He asked me if I was interested in activating it and I said yes. Few days later I checked self-care to shockingly find out that the service isn't free.
Don't respond to that.. I also got call..for me they said miniplex.. free for one month...after two days I checked the a/c balance..60rs deducted..then I called customer care. They refunded

Mega music and mega 24 coming soon ?

MOD note: Image deleted as mobile number and customer id were visible. Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock