General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Some HD Channels missing on my Airtel HD Box such as "Colors HD, &TV HD, Sony HD, Zee TV HD, Star Plus HD, Star Bharat HD etc... Don't know why ?

Airtel Launch Two Freedom HD Packs.
hope soon they launch Freedom SD Packs.
KN5hhr3l.jpg

fNgjPos.jpg

fNgjPos.jpg
Can anybody please explain instead of 1080i why this showing 2881X1080/50Hz and picture is like this?

Last edited:
I know that. I'm talking about the remote in the image he posted.

well bhai u said they give normal remote with HD boxes which is not true. Universal Remote is provided with all boxes and ever since they were introduced

well bhai u said they give normal remote with HD boxes which is not true. Universal Remote is provided with all boxes and ever since they were introduced
All remotes of Airtel are universal. The one in the image was Bluetooth and voice enabled. I don't need to specifically say universal for Airtel remote, it's known. My intention of normal = non voice and non bluetooth.

I thought the question of the poster was whether they are providing AITV remote with HD boxes which is why I said they provide normal remote. The image itself is confusing and incorrect. Hope that's clear.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock