General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Has anybody in the forum received latest software update? My box is showing software update status as idle for last 2 or 3 months, usually i used to get the update within few days or max 2 weeks of status turning idle. I think this update will be bringing some massive changes which is why rollout is being done at slower pace ... Operators tend to do such things while implementing big modifications so that if problems r faced then only handful r affected at a time and resolution is put forth before moving forward
Now, it has again started showing the status as 'aborted'.

Any1 knows sms code for activating 3M Hindi Value Sports pack? Best Fit Plans r infact costly if we add all chs one gets in Value Sports pack and compare total price. Will opt for new packs in March or April when NTO 2.0 is applicable

airtel gujrati home service channel removed by adtv lcn 581

USYNYXx.jpg

Why the NorthEast BUDGET & VALUE pack prices are SAME!?
n8Dtqqr.png

Value pack includes some Kids channels extra than Budget pack.

Airtel TN home ch no 096 they testing Airtel Ad in Tamil audio and in Tamil words.. in epg they written testing..
KA5qt23.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, i am new to airtel digital tv. I want to use tamil regional along with infotainment and english movies. Suggest a good pack for the same

Voice over again started on Un subscribed channels :wall:

If there is anyone working in Airtel DTH, please request you to communicate to the company to make it silent again. It is id*otic and irritating. Wonder who that person is who took the decision to change it....I mean what is their thought process and why do they make these decisions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock