General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Sun Bangla #ch711 epg not available since last 2 days
td7KsUT.jpg

Does one have to submit any documents while upgrading to One Airtel plan? Could not find details about this on airtel website.

Also if i have 2 dth conns under same id then will this plan only include primary box, what about 2ndary one?

And lastly please share sms code for ROI best fit plan that can b availed right now

Does one have to submit any documents while upgrading to One Airtel plan? Could not find details about this on airtel website.

Also if i have 2 dth conns under same id then will this plan only include primary box, what about 2ndary one?

And lastly please share sms code for ROI best fit plan that can b availed right now

They Will Do KYC For One Airtel Plan!

Regarding DTH Plan They Will Credit An Particular Amount Regularly That's All

They Will Do KYC For One Airtel Plan!

Regarding DTH Plan They Will Credit An Particular Amount Regularly That's All
thanks vadi bhai. What if dth, mobile, broadband conn is on separate names. Will they merge it with a desired KYC account or some other verification will b done?

Connect your STB, you'll get your customer ID in menu. Call CC & ask for recharge offers by giving owner's name & ID.
Back side of the box one card is insurted. Pull out slowly. On that card I'd is printed. Note down the details and ask for offers.
As well as if you switch on the box I'd is on menu or press yellow button. Before recharge must call to cc , that I'd is working or not.

@dino29 Visited Store! Even That Store Guy Having Bit Of Confusion, He Said He Will Check With His TSM And Update Me!

Ok bhai. Thanks a lot. Will b waiting for confirmed information though i believe KYC will just be for new customers... Old ones would b able to directly merge connections. Also apart from free xstream box, vfiber modem also being given on complimentary basis. If one upgrades then prime video 1 yr subscription may not b given as one has already used this offer while having old plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock