General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hello friends i said to everyone that i am coming in airtel family i have airtel Mpeg4 S2 HD box. Today i recharge this box after 3.5 year recharge Successfully but now i am on to my box first it start green light come in box after that green become change to red and one more red light on and both lights off after that tv show no single what is this please tell me yaar!!!!

7973******this is my number plz yaar tell me whats wrong that?

Mod Note: Don't share your personal details here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends i said to everyone that i am coming in airtel family i have airtel Mpeg4 S2 HD box. Today i recharge this box after 3.5 year recharge Successfully but now i am on to my box first it start green light come in box after that green become change to red and one more red light on and both lights off after that tv show no single what is this please tell me yaar!!!!
U need to setup your dish alignment

You should have checked that your stb getting signals or not before recharging. Let me know what error that you are getting on your TV screen?

Yes signals are coming probably but stb first show green light then becoming change in to red light and one more red light on in stb then stb off. What is this I don't now
You should have checked that your stb getting signals or not before recharging. Let me know what error that you are getting on your TV screen?

Yes signals are coming probably but stb first show green light then becoming change in to red light and one more red light on in stb then stb off. What is this I don't now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock