General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Can any airtel dth dealer here?
My pack ls demo base pack. I can not add any bonquest in this pack.
I need to add
gemini bonquest &
Etv bonquest.
I don't want to change my pack.
Can anybody help in adding ...I can give my id

I need hindi sony platinum hd banquet. But now hindi z not written. So which banquet is sony hindi platinum hd banquet?

Can any one give me details of Red UI (OLD) stb details. I am not happy with calcomp SD piq quality. I want to replace my STB. @Gobinaath @Siva bro
using SD or HD stb bro ?? If it's HD as said by Rahul bro you'll get only a used one rather than new one still you want to take a risk check with ur local dealer and ask his opinion if he's gud u can convince him with some amount you'll get a new one also but huwaei new one not possible just tit or tat play
if you want to replace you won't get a new box rather refurbished box.

using SD or HD stb bro ?? If it's HD as said by Rahul bro you'll get only a used one rather than new one still you want to take a risk check with ur local dealer and ask his opinion if he's gud u can convince him with some amount you'll get a new one also but huwaei new one not possible just tit or tat play
Thanks for your reply Bro. I don't mind if it's old or new as far as it works for me. Mine is out of warranty so refurbished also ok. I just want to know the model no.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock